Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company that provides novel API particle-size reduction services, helping to de-risk drug development projects in the pharmaceutical pipeline. We work together with international pharma companies to significantly increase the number of drugs that reach the market through our best-in-class nanonization™ services.
(Jr.) IT Support Specialist
With view of developing our organization further, we are now seeking for a new IT Support Specialist to join the ranks of 35 high-class professionals.
You will be responsible for
- Ensuring that our basic IT infrastructure is in good shape and runs smoothly
- Company hardware orders and related setup for employees´ computers and phones.
- Real-time, on-site IT support given to the staff which may, for example, consist of assisting colleagues in using Excel, installing software or setting up a videoconference.
- Instructing new employees about company IT policies on information security, for example.
- Cooperating with an external IT service provider – debriefing about current issues that require outside assistance but also informing and directing the provider in developing Nanoform´s IT infrastructure in the long term.
- Giving support in creating a better internal information sharing (intra) solution
You may also take part in
- Different kinds of projects such as systemizing the company policy of computer installations (MS Active Directory) or developing Nanoform’s way of implementing pharmaceutical industry systems in the company’s IT infrastructure.
- R & D work on our gauges and security devices if you know how to code or analyse data
This is what we expect from you
- Knowledge in Windows and Office 365
- Capability to provide in-house, on-site IT support
- Comfortability at using English as working language
This is what we appreciate in you
- Prior relevant work experience
- Knowledge on MS Active Directory
- Ability to utilize Finnish in working environment
Personal qualities we are long for
- Cooperative and patient character that enjoys giving assistance to others
- Flexible but accurate working style
- Initiative working style with “can do” -attitude
- Makes ideas happen, implements the needed IT solutions in practice
- Quick learner and good at adapting to changing situations
What we offer you
- A chance to hop aboard a rapidly growing and technologically unique company that invents world-class solutions for the medical/healthcare industry
- A place in Nanoform’s great team of skilled and highly motivated colleagues
- An adaptable job description and future career development opportunities within an evolving company
- By default, working times within normal office hours
In this position you will be employed directly to Nanoform Finland Ltd.
Interested? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest on September 1st here. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents, preferably delivered as PDF. Please note that we may already start the interviewing process during application period.
You can familiarize yourself with Nanoform here: https://nanoform.fi. For more information about the recruitment process contact a Talent’s Recruitment Consultant Otto Seppälä +358 44 0550 317, firstname.lastname@example.org.